Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Be His Princess On The Wedding

Do you like Justin Bieber’s song?
If you are his fan, I think you must hear his “ First Dance ”
“I close my eyes,
I see me and you at the prom,
we’ve both been waiting so long
for this day to come,
now that it’s here
let’s make it special.
(I’m here tonight)
there’s so many thoughts on my mind,
the dj’s playin’ my favorite song
(favorite song)
no chaperones (no chaperones),
this could be the night of your dreams.
only if you give,
give the first dance to me.
Girl, I promise I’ll be gentle
and we gotta do it slowly.
If you give, give the first dance to me.
I’m gon’ cherish every moment,
this only happens once, once in a lifetime.
I couldn’t ask for more,
we’re rockin’ back and forth
under the disco ball,
we’re the only ones on the floor.”

Satin Strapless Straight Neckline Ruffled Applique Zipper in Chapel Train Empire Custom Made New Bridal Dress

This is a very beautiful song and the words are also beautiful. I think every girl hope we can hear this song from our prince. How do we catch all people’s eyes on the wedding? party? How can we be his princess? How can we be the most beautiful bride in the world? I think a beautiful wedding dress is very important. And a cheap beautiful wedding dress is more important. Am I right? I think you will agree with me?
We have cheap wedding dresses and discount wedding dresses. These are all designer wedding dresses that can provide you an outstanding look. Let us be the happiest brides on the wedding. Don’t be hesitate any more. Come and look. We have A-line wedding dresses, A- line wedding gown, princess wedding dresses, cheap a line wedding gowns, cheap princess wedding dresses. I think there must be your favorite style.


View the original article here